Matthew Miller of the academic Christianbook.com blog briefly reviewed three Baker Academic titles in a blog post on the Psalms: Invitation to the Psalms by Rolf A. Jacobson and Karl N. Jacobson, Psalms by W. H. Bellinger Jr., and Psalms as Torah by Gordon J. Wenham.
The new issue of Themelios features several reviews of Baker Academic titles:
– Handbook on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament by G. K. Beale [link to review]
– Reading the Gospels Wisely by Jonathan T. Pennington [link to review]
– Turning Points, 3rd ed. by Mark A. Noll [link to review]
– Mapping Modern Theology eds. Kelly M. Kapic and Bruce L. McCormack [link to review]
– Imaginative Apologetics edited by Andrew Davison [link to review]
– The Space Between by Eric O. Jacobsen [link to review]
The Journal of Greco-Roman Christianity and Judaism posted reviews of three Baker Academic titles: Miracles by Craig Keener, Constructing Jesus by Dale Allison, and Interpreting the Pauline Epistles, 2nd Ed. by Thomas Schreiner.
Calvin and the Reformed Tradition by Richard A. Muller was reviewed by Senior Minister Mark Jones for Reformation 21.