- Steven Guthrie’s Creator Spirit was reviewed by Books & Culture.
- Trevin Wax posted an excerpt from Imagining the Kingdom by James K.A. Smith on his blog “Kingdom People.” Greg Strand also posted an excerpt from Imagining the Kingdom on his blog “Strands of Thought.”
- Reading the Gospels Wisely by Jonathan Pennington was reviewed by Dave Jenkins on the “Servants of Grace” blog.
- Inspiration and Incarnation by Peter Enns was part of a reading in transit book club hosted by Kelley Nikondeha.
- Imagining the Kingdom by James K. A. Smith was reviewed by blogger Elliot Ritzema.
- On his “Theological Musings” blog, Cliff Kvidahl featured several of our forthcoming titles from our new Spring Academic Catalog.
- John Byron featured The New Testament by Donald Hagner and Opening Paul’s Letters by Patrick Gray on his blog.
- Matthew Levering’s new book The Theology of Augustine was previewed on the blog “The Sacred Page.”
- Greg Boyd recommended Killing Enmity by Thomas R. Yoder Neufeld in a post on ReKnew.org.
- The blog “Panorama of a Book Saint” reviewed Patrick Gray’s Opening Paul’s Letters – giving it 5 out of 5 stars.
- This week’s featured Amazon.com review: George Wood’s review of Understanding Spiritual Warfare edited by James Beilby and Paul Rhodes Eddy: (5 out of 5 stars) “Understanding Spiritual Warfare is an excellent presentation of the debate among Christians from across the Protestant spectrum of the nature and practice of spiritual warfare. I recommend it to theologians, students, pastors, church leaders, and church members as an introduction to the key thinkers and issues in the debate.” (Thanks George!)
BA Books & Authors on the Web: March 8, 2013
March 8, 2013 posted by Bryan Dyer
Filed Under: BA Books & Authors on the Web