- Psalms as Torah by Gordon J. Wenham was reviewed by Chuck Huckaby for Ekklesia Weekly Digest.
- Calvin and the Reformed Tradition by Richard A. Muller was reviewed by blogger Joey Parker.
- Byron Borger of Hearts & Minds Books chose two Baker Academic titles as Best Books of 2012 (“Part One”):
- Tom Schreiner was interviewed about his forthcoming book The King in His Beauty on the My Digital Seminary blog.
- Imaginative Apologetics, edited by Andrew Davison, was reviewed by Leslie Keeney on TheRuthlessMonk.com.
- Constance Cherry’s The Worship Architect was recommended by Reggie Kidd in his article “Scripture and Time” for Worship Leader magazine.
- This week’s featured Amazon.com review: Surfer23451′s review of Introducing the New Testament by Mark Allan Powell: (5 out of 5 stars) “I have really enjoyed reading this text. It is scholarly and very well written. In fact, it is so well written that it reads like a book one would simply read for pleasure (assuming one finds pleasure in New Testament history and theology – as I do!). I highly recommend it!” (thanks Surfer23451!)
February Ebook Specials from Baker Academic:
|Retail Price: $59.99
$34.99 – 41% off!
|Retail Price: $22.99
$12.99 – 43% off!
|Retail Price: $24.99
$13.99 – 44% off!
All volumes in
For information on where to purchase these ebooks, click here.