- Imagining the Kingdom by James K. A. Smith was reviewed by Dr. Conrade Yap on the “Panorama of a Book Saint” blog.
- James K. A. Smith was interviewed by Sam Welbaum of Apologetics.com at the Imagining the Good Life Conference and Imagining the Kingdom was mentioned in a blog post by Sarah Harris on her blog.
- Dale Kuehne, author of Sex and the iWorld, spoke at the Q Conference this past week. You can view his talk here (starts around the one hour mark).
- The Theology of Augustine by Matthew Levering was reviewed by blogger Mathew Sims.
- The “Blue Chip Pastor” blog mentioned several Baker Academic titles in a list of “helpful volumes on the topic of preaching.”
- Tim Challies recommended Darrell Bock’s BECNT commentary on Acts.
- On the blog “Missiologically Thinking,” J.D. Payne wrote about his forthcoming co-authored book Developing a Strategy for Missions (due out this fall).
- The blog “Fresh Bread” listed Bryan Chapell’s Christ-Centered Preaching in their list of “Top Five Books on Preaching.”
- This week’s online customer review: Grandma Lynne’s Amazon review of Exodus by Victor Hamilton: (5 out of 5 stars) “This commentary far exceeded my expectations; not only does Hamilton deal with the language in a way that non-Hebrew readers can appreciate, but he gives other references where the word is used. He also gives N. T. parallels. His insights are also helpful. I highly recommend this exegetical commentary.” (Thanks Grandma Lynne!)
BA Books & Authors on the Web – April 19, 2013
April 19, 2013 posted by Bryan Dyer
Filed Under: BA Books & Authors on the Web