- Imagining the Kingdom by James K. A. Smith and Mapping Modern Theology by Kelly Kapic and Bruce McCormack were reviewed in Credo Magazine, volume 3, issue 2, April 2013.
- Mission in the Old Testament, Second Edition, by Walter C. Kaiser Jr. was reviewed by Matthew Claridge for Credo.
- The Charismatic Theology of St. Luke (2nd ed.) by Roger Stronstad won the 2013 Book Award of Excellence from The Foundation for Pentecostal Scholarship.
- Seven Events That Shaped the New Testament World by Warren Carter was reviewed by blogger Zack Ford.
- Mary Ann Beavis was interviewed about Mark (Paideia series) by Matthew Montonini on the “New Testament Perspectives” blog.
- Craig Keener wrote on the topic of Miracles for Catalyst Online.
- Daniel Bell, author of The Economy of Desire, wrote a post for TheOtherJournal.com titled “The Economy of Salvation.”
BA Books & Authors – April 5, 2013
April 5, 2013 posted by Bryan Dyer
Filed Under: BA Books & Authors on the Web